Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall Feast


Sam goes to a private preschool that places emphasis on the arts. They have singing teachers (he's always singing the songs they learn) and they have a little theatre in their class where they perform for the parents. This was the Fall Feast performance. He took it fairly seriously, and sang his loudest. My favorite part was when he got to be a turkey that popped out of the curtians (it was almost impossible for him to stay hidden, he kept having to check things out...) and sang "stayin' alive" with some very groovy hip action. It was quite hilarious, and he looked like he was having a good time:)
These are the turkey cookies we brought. I am not that creative, I think I've done these cookies with the kids every year since Pearl was 2. They're cute and easy and I like eating the leftover nutter butters:)

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Lora said...

Hey! Those look tasty! I love the idea (and the picture).

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I just might have to borrow your cookie idea next year! Love it, and the photo! And Sam, soo entertaining!