Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ruby

Ruby has been doing so well with her therapy.  She continues to LOVE her scooter, and I have to say, I love how dang cute she looks on it.  This picture was taken a few weeks ago, she is already starting to turn her feet forward on it, good girl!

The other exciting piece of news is that her glasses (FINALLY!!!  AFTER 3 1/2 weeks!!!) came!  


She really didn't like them at first... she cried at the fitting, which was sad because all of the optometry clerks had been waiting for her to come in so they could see them on her.  Then Pearly showed Ruby her glasses and they weren't that bad.  Then, I think she realized that she can see so much better... and now they mostly stay on.   


though, I must admit, it's like a full time job to keep the grime and fingerprints and slobber off of them! 


Her latest PT mandated activity... blanket rides.  The boys are happy to oblige.  


Love this girl!  So glad she is healthy and happy and learning so fast!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I want a PT mandated blanket ride too! My kids would be in heaven if I let them drag each other around the tile on a blanket :) And I can only imagine how gross Ruby's glasses get, my 9 yo's are nasty all the time. Glad for the good news.

Maryann said...

So cute. I love all those kiddos!