Monday, June 30, 2008

Fireworks



We went to the Cameron Park Extravaganza last saturday to see the fireworks. It was really fun! We make it a point to not leave the house until 7:30 or so, so we only had an hour to wait for the show. Dad and Sam explored the fair, while Pearl and I had swordfights with our glowie sticks. I don't think Sam remembered the fireworks from last year, because he was utterly delighted. Well, you can see, both kids were! It was lovely, a fireworks show, then both kids snoozed in our super cool new Phil & Teds double stroller on the long walk back to the car. Great family fun!




2 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

it's official you are super mom, you took your kids to see fireworks:). I'll probably stay up that late with Jack when he is old enough to drive me there..(and push me in the stroller as I fall asleep on the way to the car). Cute pics. Sammy looks like he is having the time of his life.

Maryann said...

Your blog is fabulous! I'm so glad you joined the club.:) One of these years we're going to those fireworks. Brian keeps finding a way to get out of it every year...