Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pearl's first pedicure

So, all of the Hulbert clan are in town this week, and pretty much every time we all get together, we get a pedicure. This time, we decided Pearl could come with us (mostly because Sam was napping and Jared wanted a nap too, so she had to come). She liked the part where it was just for girls, and she picked out "ruby" nail polish. She also asked me if they were speaking Spanish, which was pretty funny. So, I had to find out which language they were speaking (Vietnameese) and explain that to her. She was very patient, becasue she didn't get her toes painted until the end. When they were painting her toes, they moved her on my lap, and that was a bit traumatic because apparently I pinched her arm when she was moving, so I got lectures for the rest of the afternoon about how I shouldn't have such sharp fingernails. All in all, it was a success, as we left with cute feet!