Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lifetime

As of today I am officially a lifetime member of weight watchers AT GOAL WEIGHT!!!!  Now, to be honest, I set my goal at the top of my range, my personal goal is another 15 pounds or so, but being at the top of my range is a huge accomplishment nonetheless.  I have lost 36.6 pounds, and now have a BMI of 25.  I think that's the thing I'm the proudest of... I am feeling so healthy!  I have more energy for my kids, my house, and my life.  I can run for four miles without stopping.  And, hopefully, I have developed these healthy habits that will last for life and be passed down to my children.  Already, Max and I are running buddies, and Sam put on his mothers day card to me that his favorite thing to do with me is to go for a run.  So happy to be sharing all of this with my family.  Go team weight watchers!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More like, Go Team Hulberts!!! :0) Congratulations Amy! THAT is pretty awesome lady!!!