Sunday, June 10, 2012

So Behind

I am behind... so very behind.  At the moment I'm waiting for the 2nd of 2 8G memory cards FULL of pictures to download... yes, I know...  but I had to grab this one and post it.  It's from today.   Miss Lu is now 8 1/2 months old, has two teeth, and has begun to self feed.  There goes my kitchen.  Really.  The crumbs are pernicious.  But just look at how happy she is!  You should have seen her when Jared handed her the serving bowl with the guacamole in it and she was putting fistfulls into her mouth.  Skills, mad skills.  She's very impressed with herself:)
And she's still really cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ruby is the answer to all depression. All she has to do is smile at you and your world shifts into happiness, rainbows and unicorns again! She looks super happy feeding herself. What a big smile! Okay, waiting on more photos beautiful lady. You know how I stalk your blog! :0) Love you lady! *Phani