Friday, July 25, 2008

Sunsplash with our cousins

We went to Sunsplash today with the Weir cousins (actually, it's been quite a pary week with Jared out of town!) The kids loved it, but their favorite section was this little kiddie slide area (not so popular, we were the only ones there for a long time) where they could go down





these little slides that had a little squirt of water on them. Not too scary, no big splash at the bottom. They had a great time, and after a nice greasy In-and-Out burger (or if you're Pearl, an entire basket of fries) they fell asleep on the way home so that their tired mommy just had to put the dirty things in bed. Fun times!

I loved this picture of Pearl going down the baby slides - it just demonstrates the drama we deal with on a daily basis here. She screamed as if it were really scary!!!



2 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

the video is too cute! Thanks for the one of me and Jack!

Amy said...

Hi Amy!! I came across your blog from a friend and I am so excited! Your kids are adorable. I would love to talk to you and get together - for real. I am at my parents a couple times a week, we should meet and play. Cant wait!!

Amy