Friday, December 26, 2008

Moments I would have missed...


So, I got a Nikon D60 for Christmas from Jared basically because I am a spoiled brat and was jealous of Maryann and Sara's pictures. I still have to learn Photoshop (in a big way) but I was so excited about my first pictures - especially of Sam. Pearl holds a pose, but Sammy moves too fast. This was one of my favorites - it definetly would have been blurry before, if I had even caught it! Sam was sad because he was playing light sabers with Dad and he was hitting too hard and got in trouble. I think he was mostly tired...but it was still too cute! More to follow, for sure!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Maryann said...

If you were jealous of my pictures before and now you don't have to be anymore...prepare to be jealous of my new minivan! I know you already have one, but not one as cool as mine.:)