Friday, December 26, 2008

Pearl and Lizzie Scoot


This is Pearl pontificating on the Safety rules - like, always wear a helmet, come in before it gets dark...she is definetly one cautious kid!

Lizzie loved Sam's new scooter...it's a good thing Sam took a nap so she would get a turn. I did bring the little tricycle so Lizzie would have something to ride too, but all the kids wanted the scooter. Lizzie was actually pretty good at it...I should have made Mara buy one for her this christmas too. I have a feeling there will be a lot more playdates at my house...she can at least ride Pearl's while Pearl is in school! I was very proud of my cautious daughter -she actually started to glide by the end of the day (never mind that Lizzie and even Jack were gliding within 15 minutes...different skills...)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: