Friday, September 24, 2010

School Pictures

So, I know, I'm totally a blog slacker. I admit it. But, tonight I had my good friends Sherri and Tami come bring their kids and we took school pictures. They think I did them a favor, but there's no way I would have washed and dressed all of the children if they hadn't been coming. And I really needed to get these pictures done, since I boycotted school pictures. (seriously, they never turn out well anyway...)

So here they are. Pearl is in second grade... so crazy, she'll be 8 soon... and every time I look at her mouth I wonder again where on earth she is going to fit all of her permanent teeth...

Sam is in his second year of preschool. I look at him, and think, oh, only one more year before kindergarten! Then I feel a little bit sorry for Mrs. Dyer...
Just look at those green eyes! I'm so glad he got those from his daddy!

And, we couldn't leave Max out, though he was a little on the fussy side... I'll get him again when he's in a good mood. He's now 14 months old and so close to walking we all can almost taste it! How nice will it be for him to have clean hands every once in a while?

Love all my blondies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam cracks me up! I'm sitting in my seat just chuckling at the photo of him looking straight up at the camera. The expression on his face is priceless. He just steals the show! I love the first photo of Pearl. I selected it to look at it at a bigger size and I just fell in love with it. The bokeh is soft and dreamy and Pearl is such a beautiful little girl. Little Max is just simply adorable and cute and soo cute and adorable!

kashurst said...

They are all so cute! I really miss seeing them every day!