Tuesday, March 1, 2011

News

It's official. I had my first appointment today... I'm 9 1/2 weeks pregnant, due October 1st! This is my excuse for my lack of blogging... I'm nauseous all day and fall into bed by 7:30 exhausted. There are some things I've been waiting to journal, though....

When I told Pearl, she asked if it was still ok to hug me:)

One day when I was too yucky to eat lunch with the boys, Sam asked me why I wasn't eating. When I told him I didn't think I could, he nodded sagely and said "yeah, you don't want any food to land on your baby's head!"

We're excited... a little nervous at the prospect of 4 kids, but glad I'm squeaking the last one in before 35... Max is NOT going to be pleased...:)

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations! 4 really isn't too bad, 3 was tough, but 4 is much easier. And Max will get over it quickly, my #3 did. Good luck.

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

CONGRATS!!!xoxo

Lora said...

Congratulations, again! I am so excited for another baby cousin!

Megan said...

I am so excited for you BUT I find your timing hilarious! You and Tami :) Congrats!!

garian said...

Congrats!! 35 is a good number to stop, that's our plan too:)

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Congratulations!!

Sarah D said...

Congratulations!

Amy said...

@ Megan... are you kidding, it's fabulous! But poor poor Max! Good think Ashley is around!

grams grewe said...

Congrats to all the Hulberts.

grams grewe said...

Congrats to all of you.

Anonymous said...

The last time I saw you, I meant to say congratulations!!! Such exciting news!

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm thrilled for you guys!

The Gilberts said...

Congratulations! I had not seen your blog before now or I would've congratulated you sooner :)