Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rain.


It has been raining so much. The whole world is wet, and it's during this time of the year that I really wish I had a garage. The kids have been stuck inside, which is hardest on Max, who has the least capacity for self entertainment. He kept escaping out the side door, so I finally had to get a latch for it, I was so tired of changing his clothes 5 times a day! Today, he was begging so hard to go outside, and I was trying to make dinner, so I put his jacket on and gave in. He had a blast, he stayed out for like 20 minutes, then he came in happy:) At one point, he tried to take shelter under his slide, but I think the cold was finally getting to him, so he and his little red nose finally came inside. Whatever works to keep us both happy! He then took a warm sink bath while I finished up dinner... win win!




No comments: