Monday, May 30, 2011

Five.


Sammy turned 5 this month. Oh, where does the time go? He's sure all sorts of priveleges are his now that he's five... like blow pops, playing on the school playground with the big kids, and he is SO READY for Kindergarten!

Sam loves to be funny... unfortunately, this means a lot of silliness at school and at taekwondo. And, unfortunately, he's still so dang adorable that all the grownups laugh, encouraging him... sigh. Sam can still talk me into things, like last minute trips to the zoo (not the Folsom zoo, Mom, the SACRAMENTO zoo), and he's still such a good big brother to Max, who simply idolizes him. He's a super smart kid, reading everything he can get his hands on. Today, his hands were covered with marker, so I asked him what he was drawing. "Oh, I was just drawing the Crutacious (sp? Sam could probably correct me) Period." Oh. Love, love, love my Sammy boy!

No comments: