Monday, May 23, 2011

Funny kids.

Sam - reading his Spiderman Sticker book... upon seeing Dr. Octopus...
"hey mom, instead of Mister Octopus, it's Dister Octopus!" Pretty good for a 4 year old!

Two days ago Pearl came to my room SOBBING that she just wasn't sure about sharing a room with Sam... (babies are going together once Ruby arrives)... I had to break it to her... living in your own room is pretty much over now. She'll have Sam for a bit, then Ruby until she leaves, then she'll go to college and get a roomate, then she'll get married... life's tough!

Every time Max gets within 2 feet of you with a book, he turns around and backs into your lap... it's slow and painful and pretty funny.

Even though kids are a pain, they make me smile sometimes. I suppose that's worth it!

2 comments:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Oh, so cute! I love the funny things kids do - and Connor is pretty similar to Max in the book dept., except he pretty much launches himself into any lap available. Book and all. Definitely painful! By the way, I LOVE that you're naming the baby RUBY!!! So cute and complimentary to Pearl! (Pearl was my grandma's name and my sister just named her new baby Ruby!!!) Perfect names for sweet little gems!

Crystal Hulbert said...

Or she could turn out like auntie crystal and have whole apartments to herself for years. not all it's cracked up to be.