Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hot Dog

I'm sure every mom thinks their baby is the cutest. Max has been ESPECIALLY cute to me lately... I really love this age when they start talking and they still love you so much (not that my other kids don't... baby love is just different). I also think I'm spending extra time to baby Max because he is the first of my kids that will have to share his mommy before turning 3. I'm sure he'll be fine, but I'm a little sad we won't have that extra year to do mommy and me gymnastics while the big kids are at school (Sam and I had a fabulous 2 going on 3 year with Pearly gone every day). Anyways, he came to me the other day insisting that I put the hot dog costume on him... he kept it on for about half an hour, pleased as punch. So, here he is, in all his hot dog glory!




Aww, come on, you know you think it's cute too!!!

1 comment: