Friday, June 17, 2011

Sunsplash.

No pictures. I will not risk my camera anywhere near a waterpark!

With some slight misgivings, I signed myself and the kids up for season passes to the waterpark. I was thinking, oh, I am so pregnant, that doesn't even sound fun... well, it is! I stand there in my long sleeved swim shirt (the kids are similarly covered, and everyone has water shoes, there shall be no skin cancer this summer!) with my belly floating and my kids happy! Max LOVES the waterslides, Sam does pretty good at listening, because, let's face it, it's so loud there, I can't really give him any directions. Pearl has gotten brave and is gradually increasing her repitoire of slides she will go down. I am amazed every time we go at how good they are and how they have so much fun! It's been 8 days since our first trip, and we've gone 4 times. Sick, I know, but much better than watching TV all summer! Not only did our cousins get passes, but the kiddos two best friends, the Larsens, got passess too, so there is always someone to play with!

So... if you don't hear much from me this summer... it's because we're at the waterpark!!!

1 comment:

Maryann said...

So jealous. But happy for you guys. Wish we could go with you. One of these days we're going to get out to the beach here before it's too late this season and we regret it all winter long.