Saturday, January 7, 2012

Katie's Birthday

Today is Katie's birthday. I can't believe she's 3! Mara had a small cousin party (the best... who needs friends when you have so many cousins?) at the park. It was sunny but BLUSTERY (as you can see by the windblown hair)! The kids all had fun, I was super proud of the present I made for Katie, matching skirts for her and her dolly, which she adores. Looks like I still need to make dolly a shirt:). She also asked for legwarmers, which she always sees Ruby wear. This was a post party picture Mara texted to me:
Katie is such a sweetie. Some of the things I love about her, are how much she loves babies (she ALWAYS wants to hold Ruby!) and how much fun she and Max have together. She's pretty sure that I'll show up whenever they go to Sam's Club (she and Max sit in the cart together and I feed them apple slices to keep them happy) and she LOVES to give goodbye hugs and kisses. She has the most beautiful hair. For the first two months of Ruby's life, she called her "Max and Ruby." "Amy, where's Max and Ruby?" I love kiddos this age, they are so much fun.

Plus, I think she and Ruby are going to look a lot alike... which makes her the most adorable person ever, of course:)





Happy Birthday, Kate-mate!!!!

No comments: