Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kickboxing

I started a kickboxing class today. Well... it's only partially kickboxing. It's more like whatever evil conditioning exercises Master Yi can come up with fired as quickly as possible over a 45 minute period. I really really really almost puked. As in laid outside on the very cold asphalt for 10 minutes after class so it would go away. It reminds me of the first day of taekwondo a year ago when Jared puked. That was pushing it for him, this is pushing it for me. Actually, I honestly belive that it's pushing it for any rational human being, but Master Yi assures me that he will push us harder. Goodie. It's been only an hour or two since class ended and I am already in pain when I walk or pick anything up. Tomorrow will be fun!!!!

I am going to be so awesomely in shape by the time I make it down to my size 4. And I'm already fantasizing about the very large and expensive shopping spree I will go on to buy fabulous clothes that all look fabulous on me. It's going to be awesome. And so worth it.

Plus my gloves are totallly cool. And pink. And official. Except for the flower I drew on them:)

1 comment:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Ouch. Sound ummm....Fun? Ha.