Monday, June 25, 2012

Just a Day

I'm so behind.  But you already know that.  It gets to the point where there are like 4000 pictures to go through and I'm at a loss for where to start.  

But I'm tired today, my legs are complaining and at new levels of muscle building after putting 30 miles on them over the past week.  So, I sat down to do a blog post.  And came across April 19th.  

I'm pretty sure it was just a random day, at that in between late afternoon time... the naps are over, and it's not time to start dinner yet.  Or maybe I was on a cooking strike.  We all ended up in the living room for whatever reason, playing.  And they were all just playing so nicely that I wanted to remember that day.
 Yes, that is a dinosaur (Littlefoot, to be exact) that Ruby is eating.  She loves her some boy toys:)

 So so sweet.
 And the boys... lately, Max is Sam's shadow... he will do ANYTHING that Sam does.  He idolizes Sam.

 and fortunately, he's getting old enough that there really are a few games they can play together.

 So grateful for my helpful nine year old.  Seriously, it's a good idea.  She is so obedient and sweet with her baby sister, and she manages to pull out some patience for the boys sometimes:)  I don't know what I would do without her.
And of course, Ruby just knows she is the coolest.

So grateful for my good good children.  Couldn't imagine life any other way... even amongst all the craziness.

No comments: