Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Preschool

It's official.  He is potty trained.  One of the things I kept telling him was that he had to be potty trained so that he could go to preschool.  And he really wants to go to preschool.  Sam and Pearl go to school, it must be super cool.  
 So, quite consistently, when he would do a good job going potty, he would joyfully exclaim "Ya HOOO! I'm a BIG BOY!!!  So now I can go to PRESCHOOL!!!!!"
 I was a little worried about the reward being several months away... but when my sister sent my niece to a summer preschool program, I remembered that his preschool teacher for next year had sent me an e-mail about summer drop ins.... I had disregarded it, because we were still doing the potty thing... so I checked, and lo and behold, we made it!  He gets to go to two days of preschool before summer school is out!!!!!
 He was SO HAPPY and SO PROUD!!!  He kept telling me not to forget his backpack, and the dinosaur he was going to share with all of his friends.  
 He came home happy and tired with no accidents and a caterpillar picture.  With one eye (as he pointed out very carefully to me).  

Max loves preschool.  Mommy LOVES preschool.  Yeah for preschool!!!!

and YEAH that POTTY TRAINING is OVER!!!!!!!!  3 down 1 to go!!!

2 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Ahhh! Don't know what's cuter an excited max or that mini backpack:) so crazy he is in preschool!

Lora said...

Holy smacks! He is so grown up and SO cute! Preschool already? Where does the time go?