Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Max is THREE!!!!

Mr Max recently had his third birthday.  His cousin, Maya just had a birthday too.  She got her very own photo shoot with an outfit and a field of flowers... 

Max got 3 minutes in the backyard with his grungy hand-me-down Thomas t-shirt that he wears at least once a week.  Sorry, kid, you're number 3 and you have a cute baby sister.  That's all I can say in my defense:)
 I don't think he minded... not then, and I'm sure he'll forgive me in the future.
 This kid... is STILL obsessed with trains!  We squeaked in one more birthday at the train museum before our passes expired.  The child has everything, so this year, we let him pick out his own present from the train museum... the silver train pictured here.  I'm not sure what the pull was, it was not something I would have picked out for him, but two weeks later he's still sleeping with it.  Most awesome birthday present I ever bought him:)
 He's still generally a happy boy, and more and more interested in what the big kids are doing... especially Sam.  It is safe to say that this one is Sam's shadow.
How I love having this little boy in the family!  I think he's a keeper.

No comments: