Tuesday, August 21, 2012

School Pictures 2012

So, in continuing with my tradition of NOT purchasing school pictures, I did portraits of the kiddos the other night instead.  Last year I was a little dissapointed... especially in the terrible smiles I got out of one little five year old boy... but not this year.  This year, I got so many good ones... I know there's a ton, but you wouldn't have been able to choose either!  I sent even more than this off to print!!!  So, for the record, Pearl is in 4th grade, Sam is in 1st grade, Max is starting his first year of preschool, and Miss Ruby is 10 1/2 months old.  Precious.  I kind of love my kids.  












2 comments:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Oh. My. Cuteness. Love them all!! They certainly ARE very adorable!!!!! I wish I lived closer, and I'd have you do my kids' pictures too!

Taylorbriguy said...

I barely recognized Max. Can't believe how much they've all grown. Great photos.