Monday, August 11, 2008

Anniversary

Well, I don't have a beautiful picture to commemorate the event, but today is our 7th wedding anniversary. We celebrated saturday night by going to dinner and buying Jared his 3rd wedding ring ( I hope he doesn't lose this one...) and some new church shoes and a new suit - I think it's the first time I've gotten him to the mall to do those little chores in a year or two! Anyways, I can unequivocally say that I made a very good decision 7 years ago to marry this man. I am grateful to him for the part he plays in our happy little life, grateful that he is such a good husband and father. I love you, Jared.

3 comments:

Maryann said...

I'm really glad you married him, too. I love having you as a sister.

Jayson & Sara said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!

Amy said...

PS - I actually did find the ring 10 days later as I was cleaning out the closet...now we have a backup:)