Sunday, August 3, 2008

Big Boy Bed!

So, this weekend instead of doing all of the things that I was supposed to be doing, I decided to work on setting up a therapy room in Sam's room. It has been a dream of mine since grad school to be able to see a few speech therapy clients from home, and now is finally the time! My first client starts in two weeks, once Pearl is in kindergarten. So, while I was moving everything around, I decided that it was time to take down Sam's crib. Lizzie has a big girl bed, and Sam is always wanting to get in. It took me over an hour to take the crib down and put the new bed together, and once I was done, I thought, I sure hope I don't regret this!!! He has done really well so far (two naps and one night), maybe he really was ready! I don't think he really gets the part where he can get up by himself - after nap today, I found him sitting on the edge of the bed, yelling "Mommy!"


Posted by Picasa

No comments: