Saturday, August 30, 2008

Love my Job

These past few weeks, I have begun seeing speech therapy clients at home in Sam's bedroom. I absolutely love it! The kids are darling, (even though sometimes they make me sweat!) and it is so wonderful to have Sam at home (upstairs with a sitter) while I do it. Not having to commute means I get more time for him. I am also able to schedule my few clients while Pearl is at school, I don't think she has any idea that I am working. This is what the plan was all those years ago when I chose my career, and I am so grateful I was finally brave enough to do it. I am also so grateful for my mom and my husband who constantly encourage me to push myself, and who always have my (eventual) happiness in mind. Who wouldn't be successful with such great cheerleaders? The bottom line is, if you haven't chosen a career yet, consider being a Speech Language Pathologist. It's the best!

No comments: