Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Youth Bike Trip


So, I am the Young Women's president in my ward, which means I have to do all sorts of crazy things with a smile on my face that I would never do on my own. I suppose it's good for me. This weekend, we went on a Priest Laurel bike trip across the golden gate bridge. It was actually fun. I didn't even fall off of my bike (well, it was actually Sara's bike, thanks for letting me borrow it...) I only had 3 of my 7 laurels there, but we had a great time anyway. I especially love it when they talk to me about boys and other things they would never tell their parents...it makes me feel like a teenager again...except, 3 days later, my tailbone still hurts!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

The orange bike? I'm glad someone can use it!! I just wish we could have gone too!

Jared and Amber said...

How fun! I bet it was beautiful! I sure do miss the coast!

Amy said...

That looks like fun! I bet you are a cool, fun leader - I would have liked you! Lets get together soon, seriously. We can meet at a park half-way. I would love it!

Megan said...

That is such a cool activity. I LOVED having you in Y.W. My favorite was the trip down to Nordstroms. I have become a loyal customer ever since :)