Saturday, May 9, 2009

Why do we have Mother's Day?

I'll tell you why. When I try to look down at the floor this is what I see. A full year of sleepless nights. The inability to bend over. You'd better bet we deserve a holiday for going through this!! So, next time you see your mother, make sure you thank her, because being pregnant is NOT FUN!!!!! Most definetly falls under the sacrifice category...then there's potty training, school lunches, countless graduations... and that's just in the first 6 years:) Heck, mothers deserve a month long holiday!
P.S. I really do love being a mom. I just love some parts less than others...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhahah! I LOVE that picture!
Mom H

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Why stop at a month long vacation? I think the only benefit of being prego is to REALLY appreciate and love your own mother for what they did for you.... and of course, your baby. This too shall pass... your bump is cute!

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

AMEN! So do you currently experience the sleepless nights or are you awaiting the arrival of your bundle for that? (Being prego ALWAYS deprives me of sleep -hence the 2:15 a.m. blogging!)

Jayson & Sara said...

I love that picture Amy! And the sleepless nights are starting!