Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pearl and Makayla

This is Pearl and her mostest bestest friend Makayla. They were being sillies after their school play (I'll spare you the video... Pearl was a narrator, so she had a big part and she did a REALLY good job...). It seems that they get closer and closer as they get older. They constantly remind us that they NEVER get to see enough of each other (as if daily at school and weekly at church and girl scouts and at least 3 times a month playdate isn't enough) and that they are practically sisters.
I'm glad she has such a good friend. And that they are such good girls. We hope the Larsens never leave!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I think it is sad that I check your blog for updates on my neice and nephew..haha

I would totally pick you as the cool aunt.