Monday, May 31, 2010

Nauvoo Temple


While we were in Nauvoo for my brother's wedding, Sara and I snuck away at sunset to take pictures of the temple. It was fun to just follow her and watch her work, she is a really talented artist.

Here are some of the ones I took that I liked. I love how the temple is so distinctive, you could take a picture of just one window or one block and know that it's Nauvoo. So here's the question... which one do I print for my wall? Which one would you print? Here's me wishing I had bigger (and, let's face it, emptier) walls so I could print one really big and frame it. No such luck. I'll have to settle for a nice 11 x 14 or something like that:)





5 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Looks great Amy! I think I would go with one of the top two.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, they're all soo awesome!My favorite is the 3rd photo.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Those are awesome pics! My favorite photo is the third. Had fun visiting tonite!

Jayson & Sara said...

It was so much fun for me too! And it was fun to watch you work! We'll have to do it more often for sure. And I like the top one to frame, but I want to see more of the ones you too. We took a thousand!

Elizabeth said...

second to last one...that is definitely my favorite. Reminds me of when I went to Nauvoo and the sun was just setting...