Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Farmer face.

We went to Apple Hill when Auntie Lora was here, and she LOVES to take pictures. She actually puts me to shame. Really. So, we had to sit Sam on the tractor (it's too dangerous for her 1 year old Maya, or I'm sure she would have been up there. Sam, give us a farmer face!
Ok, Sam, a real farmer face!
Sam, why is that a farmer face?

"because he's holding the straw in the corner of his lip"
"like this."
Ok, I guess I AM funny! (as Lora and I burst out laughing...)
Little boy, even though you're a terrible listener and I might not survive you, I sure do think you're adorable!

2 comments:

Lora said...

I LOVED the farmer face. What a funny wonderful little boy!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Sam's farmer face!!!! Sam is soo creative! I think he should be in the entertainment business some day!