Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We went to Grandma Weir's tonight and did a Halloween photoshoot. It was pure madness. There was NO WAY we were going to get group pictures, not even sibling pictures. There were three moms working like mad to get the kids ready for their pictures, then they would send them to me, and about five seconds after I took the picture the costumes were off. Seriously. I am one grateful photographer that I at least got a good shot of everyone. Phew! That was a lot of fun!

My three spooky kiddos


Annie's bunch

Mara's girls


and Jayson's little girl.
Yes, they're all adorable, and yes, they have so much fun hanging out together and yes it is CRAZY when we get together! I'm kind of surprised that my mom doesn't tell us to just go away... I think she likes her grandkids, though:)

4 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

those costumes are ADORABLE...and the kids in them are even more so!! Brilliant to get pictures before!.... more use out of all those costumes!

Anonymous said...

Pearl DOES look scary! Sam looks adorable. Is he a character out of a movie? What's Max? He looks like he likes his costume! Those are some seriously adorable kids! All of them!

Amy said...

Phani - Sam is just an alien, and Max is supposed to be a bat, but he was a crank so I didn't get a good picture of the wingspan. Still sad about his paci, I think.

Lora said...

CUTE PICTURES! Amy you do such a nice job! I'm sure your sisters love having you around. I can't wait to see all of you. One week...