Thursday, October 14, 2010

San Fran Zoo

We dropped Jared off at the SF airport a few weeks ago and decided to head to the zoo by ourselves. It was quite the adventure and I was feeling VERY brave and my kids really are pretty good - we had a blast! Unfortuantely, not many pictures were taken as I was juggling my three kids, thus, no spare hands for the camera. I wish I had someone take a picture of me at the end of the day, with Pearl and Sam in the stroller and Max on my back trudging up the hill back to the car. Someone even commented... "got enough kids?" Why, yes, I do, at the moment!!!
These pictures were taken towards the beginning of the day, when I still had the energy to get the camera out.
They had these bronze statues of animals all over the zoo that the kids could climb on. They loved it!
They had a childrens zoo, and one of the attractions was the family farm experience. They just walked around with goats and sheep and fed and petted them. It was really cool.

Max liked the goats... I think the goats liked the everpresent stroller crumbs.
Ok, maybe he didn't like the goats. Maybe he knew they were after his crumbs... he likes to save those for later...
We missed you, Dad, but managed to have fun on our own!

No comments: