Friday, July 22, 2011

Beach

Part of our super exciting San Francisco Zoo trip included a half an hour or so at the beach. The zoo is super cool in that it's less than a block from the ocean, so we walked out of the zoo and onto the beach in a matter of minutes. Previous beach trips with my boys have taught me to simply remove the pants... good thing I did:)
Max was really proud that his feet were all dirty:)
Sam in his underwear glory... good thing he wore the boxer briefs that day!
Boys.
Sam did pause to smile at me... once... then he was back to work, doing something, I don't know what.
Showing off those undies... I'm sorry to say that our recent family home evening lessons on Modesty have not affected him much.
Pearl girl. Looking for shells as usual. At least she didn't collect a pile of seaweed this time:)
My boys together...
Unfortunately for Sam, Max's favorite game was "dump sand on your brother." He was tired and HYSTERICALLY laughing every time he did it. Sam didn't even seem to notice. That's what makes Sam such a good brother... he simply doesn't care:)

How we love the beach!

No comments: