Saturday, July 23, 2011

Seaweed.

Mom, what are we having for dinner? SOBA NOODLES!!!! Yes! Do we have any seaweed? Yup, you heard it, Sam asking for seaweed at dinner. Actually, I made Thai Peanut Noodles, which are fabulous by the way, and they use Udon noodles, which are pretty close to soba... anyways, one of the things their Daddy has brought home from asia is a love of cold soba noodles with sesame oil and seaweed/sesame seed topping. The kids are fans, thus, they love the roasted seaweed snack from trader joe's. No kidding. I don't particularly care for it, but I figure it's Omega-3 straight from the source, so I keep buying it for them. So, I just wanted documentation that Sam who is so picky his list of intolerable foods includes beans, olives, potatoes, and blueberries (I think he has a problem with round food) EATS SEAWEED. Weirdo. Max was enjoying stuffing sheets of seaweed into his mouth so much, I just had to document it. The incidence right before I got the camera out, he was a little overzealous and chomped on a finger, so this sequence doesn't have quite the abandonment it should, but you get the idea:)







No comments: