Sunday, October 19, 2008

Funny Pearl

Pearl is always worrying about ridiculous things. One of her favorite worries is that I will leave for the bus stop without her in the morning, which is of course, ridiculous. What's the point without her? She fails to see the humor, and every morning when I send her to brush her teeth and tell her I'm putting Sam in the car, she yells, "but don't leave without me, ok, Mom?!" Saturday night, she topped the ridiculous worry list - I had a hard time not laughing out loud. I send her to go potty one more time before bed, it was after our story, and we decided it would be a good idea to go before I tucked her in. As she ran to the bathroom, she yelled "ok Mom, don't put me to bed without me!" Jared and I did have a good laugh about that one later!

4 comments:

Maryann said...

Pearl is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I think it was a very logical concern.

Tim & Rachelle said...

I love it! I had my own good laugh out loud. Jared asked me what I was laughing at and I told him, he didn’t get it. ;)

Tim & Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.