Sunday, October 26, 2008

Warg Bathwater

Is that how you spell Warg? I don't even know. The Wargs are a family of well, wargs that live in the attic at Grandpa Hulbert's house. Apparently, their names are Nancy and Albert, and even though they are Wargs (I guess they're supposed to be kind of monsterish), they are nice. (Nancy Warg once left the door open at our house though, not very polite:) Well, Grandpa Hulbert loves to tease Pearl about the wargs, and one day we were over for dinner and I asked him to get them something to drink. He pulled out this Green Plant food from Trader Joes and asked if anyone wanted some Warg Bathwater. Well, Sam thought that was a great idea, and Pearl kept fussing at Grandpa that no, it's GREEN PLANT JUICE (she can read green and plant now...). So, we call this our warg bathwater now. The funny part was, I had a jar on the floor (on the way in from the grocery store) and Sam went over to it and said "I have some bathwater, mom?" If a normal person heard that, they would think we were crazy, or worse! Three cheers to Grandpa and Pearl's rampant imaginations!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

I have never seen that "juice" before. I'm sure it tastes better than bathwater! Really funny.

Maryann said...

This post actually made me sad that my little girls aren't growing up with Grandpa and the Wargs and Gerglebots and what not...
and especially Trader Joes. (I'm obsessed with this issue, have you noticed?)

I didn't even know about the Wargs. Why didn't I know about the Wargs? Definitely feeling left out.