Sunday, October 19, 2008

We go a venture walk?



Jared likes to call our hikes around the property "adventure walks." So, when we came home from church today, we told the kids we could go for a walk. Sam likes to ask, in his sweet little voice, "we go a venture walk?" Yes, Sam, we go a venture walk. Today our walk incuded checking out one of the old buildings that we might enclose when we expand the orchard, that I can use as a potting room. I tried to convince Pearl that it would be an awesome playhouse, she I think, was nervous about the snake warning I gave her before we ventured in. We also learned about how the fence wires got into the middle of the trees, pretended to be a woodpecker, and found a very large fungus. Lots of fun for little boys and girls!



I'm on this quest to get Jared to buy me a fancy camera for christmas, so in an effort to prove how much I will use it, I brought our camera along. These are a few of my favorite pictures. I must say, I just got lucky and took 112 to get 3 good ones:) We actually have an awesome property for taking pictures, maybe we'll just Sara take a hike with us at Christmas!


1 comment:

Jayson & Sara said...

You read my mind! I can't wait to see what spots we kind find on your property for gorgeous pictures!