Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Lot.

At our recent family reunion, my friend Phani Morgan got this picture of all of us... each child, grandchild, and great grandchild of Bob and MaryHelen Hulbert. There are a lot of us. I still can't believe we fed all those people for 3 days. It was a bit crazy, but it really was fun. I find it fairly amazing that we really were able to get everyone together. Pearl keeps asking when we're going to do it again. Sam keeps asking too, but that's because he wants to do another treasure hunt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I learn this AFTER I took the family photo! When I look into my camera, if it shows a circle then it means that my photos is in focus. Well, that knowledge definitely would've helped me that day when I couldn't tell whether the photo was in focus because not only was it a manual lens but a wide angle manual lens! It does good to read your camera's manual every now and then!