Thursday, July 29, 2010

Max is One. Sniff, sniff.

I tried. I tried so hard to do some kind of portrait session for Max's one year pictures. However, he moved too much. So much for my sheet backround trick. So, this is what we got. They boy loves to move, I love all of his little faces!

He had his one year Dr appointment today, the poor kid is only 18 lbs 6 oz, 2nd% for weight and 18th% for height. Sigh. I hope he grows up to be taller than 4 feet. I take comfort in the fact that his father is a decent size.






His current loves are balls, books, walking on furniture, trying to climb stairs, and trying to keep up with his brother and sister! We love this baby:)

Sam did say, on Max's birthday morning, "Mom, let's put him on his feet and see if he can walk! Cause he's a toddler now, and a toddler is a baby who walks!" So, I had to explain to him why that would be a bad idea...

3 comments:

Kino Force of Freedom said...

I love the pictures that you got, I think they are amazing!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Oh my, what a cutie! Cant wait to be there so our boys can play. Happy Birthday Max!

garian said...

Happy birthday Max!! Great pic's.