Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Niece (again!!!!:)

She's here! The 5th in a series of babies all within 6 months of another cousin. This is the first time in over 2 years that none of the women in my family are pregnant. Crazy. We should all go ride a roller coaster or something.
So, this is baby Jacobsen. She doesn't have a name yet, but, don't worry, she will by tomorrow! They make you do that before you leave:)
Only a few hours old and she was sucking on her fingers with a practiced air. Pretty sure she's been doing that for a while.
I got to hold her for a few minutes with none of my kids there, plus I was the only visitor at the time. Pure heaven. Until she pooped. Then I took pity on her father (who had already done 2 poopy ones, gosh, she was only like 5 hours old) and changed her. Moms do that.
She's very pretty, of course. She looks a lot like her sister Katie.
Gotta love a new baby - especially one that I didn't have to carry and deliver!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a little cutie. Love your b&w photos!