Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

We live in California. Right? So most of our Christmas Eve was spent outside in beautiful weather. Instead of wrestling with a flash for the indoor festivities (which involved eating copious amounts of pizza and the crazy crazy CRAZINESS of the cousin present exchanges) I decided to document Christmas Eve on the trampoline. My kids are very into zombies lately, thanks to Zombie Farm and Plants Vs Zombies, so even though the other kiddos have better parents that don't allow them to play those games, my kids could model zombies perfectly. In an attempt to actually get some pictures of them, I got on the trampoline and told them to pretend to be zombies. Then I would jump right next to them and shout "wake up zombies!!!!" I know. Very Christmasish.

But I kind of love the pictures:)







How very very blessed we are to live so close to so many cousins. Even though we have some in Bakersfield and some in Ukiah (not for long!), we are able to get together often enough that the kids LOVE each other and play so well together. Really, there is nothing better. Merry Christmas!

No comments: