Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ruby is 3 months

I love this girl. She is so so so good. She is still a good sleeper (though she's gotten up one the past two nights, hopefully it's just a growth spurt) and she hardly ever gets upset at me. The kids still love her, and she gives her biggest smiles to them. Really, most of the time I think they must be annoying her, but she sure loves them! Her newest skills are increased head lifting ability and she's really been working on getting that fist in her mouth. She's still looking at those toys, and every once in a while she'll bat at them and something cool will happen. She is such a verbal baby, and will coo and smile at anyone who will pay attention to her. She's also working on growing some hair, and (holding breath) it's looking a lot redder than expected. Only time will tell... Ok, four kids is a lot, I'll be the first to admit it, but I sure am glad we have her. Couldn't imagine our family without our Ruby Lu:)




PS I just took her pictures in whatever random outfit she happened to be wearing that day... my mom happened to see her that same day and said "nobody's going to lose this baby in the mall..." Apparently it was a bit bright. But I LOVE her hot pink flame babylegs:)

1 comment:

The Gilberts said...

oh my goodness,precious!