Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Rocketship.




I'm so behind. I've been meaning to do this post forever...
Last month I spent $95 on just diapers and wipes. That makes for a lot of diaper boxes. Apparently, it was worth the money, because not only do I REFUSE to do cloth diapers, I don't care how many landfills I'm filling, but just look at what can be done with the boxes...

I took these pictures just as I was leaving for a rare night out to the movies with the girls. All I know is that it had to be dark so they could use their headlamps (it is dark in space, don't you know?) and that there were a lot of commands coming from Mission Control (Jared and Ruby) on the couch. These kiddos LOVE to play rocketship with their daddy, it makes me so happy to watch!

1 comment:

kashurst said...

I'm with you! I do not want to do cloth diapers. What would I store all the outgrown clothes in?