Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Favorite.


She has slept from 8:00 at night to a little after 7 am for two nights in a row. Not only that, I put her in her crib STILL AWAKE and walk away...

This makes her my favorite infant I've ever had.

Plus she looks pretty adorable in her uniform of patterned onesies and baby legs. Poor kid, she never gets to get dressed:)

She's lost her crooked smile. She has a real one now. Maybe some neurons made a connection. Though I'm happy her brain is working better, I'll miss her lopsided smiles.

She's starting to look at her toys now. She just knows they're cool. She hasn't figured out what to do with them yet, but she's studying it out.

She'll coo at just about anyone right after a feeding. What a happy happy girl!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So sweet! She is a cutie pie for sure!!