Sunday, March 15, 2009

Amy 20 weeks


Ok so I know I'm not really 20 weeks until tomorrow, but today is Sunday and a better day for pictures! I am not one to take pictures of myself, in fact, I think in my previous three pregnancies I only have two pictures - one right before I delivered Pearl and one right before I delivered Robbie. I decided to get over myself and record how HUGE my belly is this time. Can you believe it? The baby has plenty of room, I think:) I think all women must have a difficult time with their bodies when they are pregnant (like it isn't bad enough the rest of the time), but now that I have done this so many times, I am trying to realize that this is all part of the sacrifice. Every time I look at my beautiful, good children, I should realize that gaining 40 pounds each time is a small price to pay to have the privilege of having them in my home. So, here's to trying to be a good example of a healthy body image to my daughter (so what if I had to photoshop it as a line drawing to display it - we're making progress here). Plus I got the chance to try out my tripod and remote, which was kind of fun:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Yea...he's growing...20 weeks..1/2 way...cool photoshop skills

Megan said...

Amazing photoshop skills. Oh, I use plastic silverware at school. :)

Kristine said...

Congrats Amy....how fun. Little babies in the home are so wonderful! How lucky we are.