Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mommy, can I look at the fishies?

One of the many cool and crazy things about where we live is our fish pond. My father in law takes being self reliant to new heights - thus, chickens, our own backup generator, our own gas tank, and our pond stocked with catfish (and the 15 cent goldfish I put in a few years ago to eat the mosquitos). Sam is obsessed with looking at and feeding the fish lately. The goldfish are quite large now, and are actually very pretty to look at. This is Sam's preferred method for looking at the fish.


When Pearl and I were looking for Dad and Sam today, this is what we found.


So, Pearl decided to get in on the action and I ran and got the camera!


I know, so many posts lately! It's partially that I am totally obsessed with my new camera. The other thing is that I am cherishing finding a way to record all of my family memories in a format that is so easy and enjoyable. So, people, it's not really for you...it's for my grandchildren:)




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

EmilyLemily said...

That is so cute!! :) I have goldfish, but they are in an indoor aquarium and they are fancy...just to enjoy looking at. ;)

By the way, this is Jared's cousin Emily in New Mexico. Hi!