Monday, March 2, 2009

My Birthday presents

These are the presents Pearl made me for my birthday. She has been saving them for like two weeks. She made me a card with blue and brown marker because she knows I like those colors. She cut off a blue streamer for me to use as a bookmark and put it in a highly decorated envelope. She informed me, and several other people, that because she has no money, she could not buy me a present, so she just decided to make me one. I was properly excited and impressed with her handiwork. Don't worry, Jared, Mom, my sisters, and Sherry came to the rescue with some more, shall we say, traditional presents:) Her other present was telling EVERYONE we saw that day that it was my birthday and that I was 32 years old, wasn't that SO OLD!!! I think I'm going to have to quit telling her my age...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday!

Jayson & Sara said...

Sorry I missed your birthday earlier. Happy Birthday! Its funny all the things Pearl says now. Let her know our allergies are perfectly under control. Love ya