Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Ranch

The more I think about having another boy, the more excited I get. I mean, our house is like little boy heaven. It is such the place for boys. We just go outside and Sam can find hours of entertainment just feet away.

Ok, maybe it's not so fun for the big boys...but, I guess that's why we need more!


Ok, Pearl likes it too. Especially when she finds gross old cow bones that she wants to bring to school for sharing "Cause Mom, Mrs. Dyer loves science sharing..."

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Yay Amy, another boy! I cannot wait to live on property. Thanks for the comment the other day! We had such a wonderful time with you guys at Christmas too and would LOVE to be in the same area!!! Caden would have a little friend closer to his age!

PS. very cute pictures!