Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Flash!

So, every year for my birthday my grandpa sends me money and I usually use some of it to get something I've been wanting. This year it was an add on flash (SB-600) for my really cool camera (nikon D60) that Jared got me for christmas. I was playing with it tonight, and am amazed at the difference. My outside pictures have been fabulous, but when I take pictures inside I feel like they look just like my old camera. Not anymore! Now the kids are allowed to do something cute, even when there is not good afternoon light streaming through the windows!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Gotta love a good flash! Fun Amy!

Brooke Trogdon said...

Haha, that's funny, I just posted about my new flash as well. I just got the Cannon 580ex II. I LOVE it, but it's a bit different and heavy. check out my blog. Although I didn't put up any before and afters, just the after. It was an outside shot with splotchy light.

www.sunshine-xpress.blogspot.com

Taylorbriguy said...

About time! That was driving me nuts. Nice pictures!

Larsen Family said...

That is so cool...very jealous