Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's a Boy!

So, it looks like it's another Hulbert boy in the making. Pearl is so happy she wants to cry. Sam keeps saying "I'm a big brother," and when he looks at the picture showing the baby's sex, he says "It's my penis," so I'm not quite sure how much he gets. He is only 2:) Max definitely has huge Sammy feet, and Jared says he saw a big Sam mouth, too. He also has a Weir chin, just like the other two kids. He looked very comfortable in there, stretched out, with his legs crossed. I don't think that will last long, though! We're so excited for another spirit in our little family:)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So very exciting, congrats on another boy!

Jayson & Sara said...

Yeah Amy! We can't wait!

Taylorbriguy said...

That's awesome. I'm happy for you guys. Now I just have to convince Maryann that boys are cool...

Megan said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you Amy